"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Best Brother Ever


Lexie brought this home yesterday from school. There were four of them in her backpack pretty much all about the same thing.

It just made me smile (and Rylan too) and it was one of those moments where I thought to myself... "that's why you have more than one child!" Can you tell what she wrote?? :)

6 comments:

The Milams said...

I love that she has earrings and a bow on in her drawing.

Tootle Family said...

Your family is so sweet!

Raegan said...

my brother is the best brother ever?

Shanequa said...

That picture is so cute...I love Rylan's spikey hair.

heartlandfamily said...

How sweet!!!

boo and stacy said...

ohhhhhh that takes the cake!!! i love how girly she drew herself:))