"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Let's Talk Politics

Ok... without getting too political on this blog, I did want to post a video that is apparently going around. I've always wondered how these emails and videos get around to EVERYBODY... and usually at the same TIME!

Anyway, starting back in the spring, Rylan has been saying (& still says) he's "voting for Obama." My aunt (who was also the first person to send me this video I'm posting) told him that she's sure glad that he's not old enough to vote! :)



I just want to close my eyes and open them back up and the election be over. I hate all the negativity and tearing down the candidates do to each other. The stupid commercials that are shown trying to convince us the other person's a snake. Are we just supposed to look past that negative part of the candidate and decide who was best at being negative about the other? They both promise some things that you KNOW they cannot do. Wake me up when it's over... that is, after I place my VOTE! :)

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Oh Kelli, isn't it so annoying that people waste so much energy on getting so angry at the other?!?! That part of elections makes me soooo ANGRY. (yes, wasted energy for me).

I just have to laugh b/c the majority of the time, people who are so mean and ugly don't even know what they're voting for.

Shannon said...

Ok ... that song, his message ... it just makes me cry!!