"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Monday, August 25, 2008

FDOS


It's our First Day Of School!! Welcome back... rising and shining early, fighting drive-thru crowds during pick-up, packing lunches daily, and just R-O-U-T-I-N-E!! We're excited around here with a little pinch of sadness. It's hard to be sad about your baby starting Kindergarten when she's SO excited to finally be at her brother's school. I just can't believe it's here! Here's to another great year ahead of us!

6 comments:

Fun With Five said...

Look out A.W. here they come!! :) Can't believe it's here! Boo-hoo....yahoo!!! :) hee hee!

The Milams said...

Wasn't it just last week that we were keeping Ry so you could have that baby girl???


Oh my! I am NOT ready for that!

boo and stacy said...

OHHH gosh I love it! A flood of memories everytime i open your blog:) again i love lexi's hair!!

heartlandfamily said...

so cute!

Note This... said...

Beautiful! :-D Tell Lex I looove the hair cut!!!! I can't wait to see those earrings hehe! When do you need to go out for dinner?? :-P

Note This... said...

We've had too much excitement including killing MANY(maybe millions) of grass spiders... 2 of which were pregnant and that means squashing=babies everywhere!!!!!!!