"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Friday, September 7, 2007

TGIF

I'm not sure how long this post will last b/c my head is seriously pounding as I sit here & type.... i'm sooo glad it's Friday. This week has been pretty busy. Last night we spontaneously went to my nephew, Gman's, football game. It turned out to be a scrimmage, but we got to see him in action. He's awesome! Yes, of course, I had my camera. The funniest part is... it was a scrimmage, so they had these "jersey's" over their uniforms and you couldn't see their numbers... so the BEST pic that I got of the night wasn't even Gman... it was somebody else that I mistakenly thought was him! HAA Here are some pics of the game. Although, he played Quarterback and Safety... the running pics are from when he scored a touchdown playing H-back.




He's going... going... he's goooone... give him some love coach! (Don't know if you've seen Facing The Giants, but his coach looked JUST LIKE the coach in the movie!)


Here's the guy who I have NO IDEA who it is! LOL


Soo...soccer season kicks off tomorrow and the kiddos are excited about it all! BT told me today he doesn't know why, but he felt like it was Fall... maybe b/c a "cool front" is supposedly coming in the next couple of days. I can't wait b/c I've been getting up at dark-thirty and going for a run or walk and I'm patiently waiting for the morning I wake up and need long sleeves on. I mean... I know why they (who's they) call it "dark thirty" b/c it seriously is DARK when I leave the house, but I've been taking Maggie with me for my own sense of security - even though she'd LICK the bad guy to death. Here's our Mag...


I never posted pics from Labor Day, so I'm posting them up in a slideshow... I might even get the guts up to post a video of the "jumping out of the swing contest"!


By the way... thanks to Tylenol my headache is gone! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those where great pics that was so funn r u goin to post the swing ones?