"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Blues

Well, where do I begin after a great Labor Day weekend! First, Lex started school today. I didn't even take a picture before she went, so what did I do? I took a pic as I picked her up and these are the pics that I got... mother of the year, huh?


Between finding spiders at the lakehouse, swimming at Aunt Karen's, & hangin' out with cousins there are too many pics to post, so I'll probably post some of my favs.

Speaking of the spider that the kids found at the lakehouse I have figured out what it is. Here's the pic I was able to get. It is a Black and Yellow Argiope.... in other words... it's a "garden spider". :) It looks so much scarier than that. :)

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

That is THE cutest first day of school outfit I have ever seen!! I love the skirt, crocs, and the monogrammed backpack!! What a precious precious girl:)

Tootle Family said...

Kelli, you are such a great mom and a cute one! Lexie had to be the cutest one in the whole school! Jess

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl.