"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Friday, August 31, 2007

Climbin' the Walls

Well, we survived our first week of school. Everything went great with second grade. Only once he forgot his lunchbox and it worried me to death, but he's so big that he just bought himself one in the cafeteria. Lex will start up at her MDO once again next week going everyday. I should play the song "freedom" on that note, but I'll save that for next week. :)

Lex started up gymnastics again after taking off last year to experiment with dance. She was sooooo not into dance. A friend had to take her last week so I couldn't get a pic until now. The excitement has been building up for this gymnastics class to start - maybe it has something to do with her being in there with her BFF...



This video might be a little scary for those of you who never did this when you were little, but as for me and my sister and brother (yes, I have a brother) we did this when we were little. So for me I look at it as just something passed down from generation to generation. LOOOOOL Enjoy!


By the way, Baby O was spotted today on the sonogram and everything's lookin' great! What a great way to start this Labor Day weekend with some good news!

6 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Welcome Baby O!!! This is Jessica. Gena Davis...never would have thought! I love that website. I'll have to play around in it.

Theresa Fernandez said...

The whole family was impressed with Lexys talent. Zach kept saying "play it one more time"! I can't remember does the exclamation mark go outside of " or inside?? I need to ask my second grader he may know!! Cute Kids!!!!!I cannot wait to get Ryann in gymnastics!!

The Cunningham's said...

Kel, that's crazy seeing her do that but, I remember those days. Lots of fun! I can't wait to show the girls and see what they have to say about it. Al

Anonymous said...

EGADS!!! My little dancin' princess has turned into spider girl. What a fun little girl to love! ~grammy

Anonymous said...

Haha that's awesome! They do that for me all the time when I babysit :-P And Zoe tells me alllllll the time about her and Lex and gymnastics although she can't reallly describe what all they do (I did competitive Gymnastics for 8 years... lol :-P)

Anonymous said...

Zachary loved watching this video...all of our doorways without doors are too wide to do it on and he is so frustrated. We'll have to check the doorways at Grana's!!