"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hump Day

Well, first & foremost I must address the song playing. It's just one of those songs that will NEVER get old. We saw Nichole Nordeman when she came here about 6 or 7 years ago with Clay Crosse. She wrote this song for a friend that died. She also sang at that same friend's wedding & said that it is not often that she has sung at a friend's wedding & funeral. I guess I just picked it b/c I'm soo yearning for Fall to get here inside. Looking at wreaths & just seeing that Halloween stuff is already out is just killing me.

Second, I have been "tagged" by a fellow blogger (just throwing that bloggin lingo out there), therefore I have to include 8 things that you probably don't know about me.

1. I was just sitting down at the computer with one of Lex's new Halloween wigs on my head for about the first 5 minutes until I realized "why do I still have this on... she is no longer in here trying to put it in a ponytail?" LOL I mean... I felt so dumb.

2. My middle name is DAWN. (Yeah, thanks mom). I say that you might not know b/c recently I had a conversation with a friend (whom I've known about 8 years and you know who you are) and we realized that WE DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER'S MIDDLE NAMES!! HA!! Now we know.

3. Bt & I started "going together" when we were eleven... now we're married. :)

4. I love love the show DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER! There really is good in it. (shh, so does Bt)

5. I am also a proud owner of a "Dog the Bounty Hunter" pink & grey t-shirt that I got for the gym. HA It was a joke... Stop laughing. It's kinda like this:


6. I asked Jesus into my heart when I was at church camp at the ripe age of eleven (same year I met BT).

7. I started my period on the very day of my 12th birthday after a skating party.

8. I've always dreamed of having a black baby grand piano that I could just start back playing on and pick up right where I left off from many many years ago when I was taking lessons!

and I'm throwing in an extra one...

9. I'm a germaphobic and have OCD about my kids washing their hands!! lol :)

Happy Wednesday!! Consider all you other bloggers "tagged"!

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

The t-shirt cracks me up! What I'm laughing at more...you sitting at your computer, ordering it online.

Tootle Family said...

Kelli, the sleeves ROCK! Do you put little braids around your face? I could play his wife with my big ole' milk jugs.

The Cunningham's said...

Your other comments are cracking me up. I'm picturing you with the braids right now. LOL I love what you said, "there really is good in it." That is so true but, I can't stop laughing. Al