"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Friday, October 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday... on Friday

I'm just so thankful for this time of my life. I love it. I love my husband. I love my children. I meant to do this post yesterday and the day got away from me. I am thankful for all of these things:

* The weather... oh man... I love a cool crisp morning where I need to put on long sleeves! :) It just conjures up images of football games, hot chocolate, pumpkins, the deer lease, leaf piles, etc....

* Flowers from BT unexpectedly this week... for no reason other than the fact that he is attentive to my needs and a very caring wonderful husband and my best friend. :) They made my day... my week!




* Chantel's baby girl (who officially won't be here until January). I can't wait to meet her in person and see her (on Monday!)on her sonogram!! Which brings me to my next one...

* I'm SO thankful it's her and not me that is pregnant. hee hee


* My children. Oh... I love them so much. Being their mommy is not a job that I take lightly. I love it and try to soak it all in. They are so cute together and play really well together most of the time. It's great!

* The school my kids go to. It has been wonderful. This last week was Reading Week and our "celebrity reader" was a guy that was on Greatest American Dog. Were we the only ones that watched this show? We recorded the series. He happened to be a customer of BT's and told us to watch before it came on. So, we made it a family event. Anyway, he came to their school with his dog and was hilarious and great with the kids.



* Three words - Pumpkin Spice Latte!

* Fall leaves - that my kids are already bringing in the house when they find a really pretty one... that might have red on it.... or they'll pick them up as we are getting in the car and bring them with us.

* God's grace... for giving me these things that I just don't even deserve.

4 comments:

Note This... said...

beautiful picture of your beautiful children :-D

The Milams said...

Great pics of your kids with Mag.

Ok, do I need to get me a pumpkin spice latte? You're the 3rd person I've seen write about it. Only one prob, Starbucks bit the dust in MP!!!!

Tootle Family said...

So sweet.

Tootle Family said...

Such a great pic for the header!!! you capture such great moments.