"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Camper


I'm sitting here in peace. I dropped the kiddos off at 8:00 this morning for camp and don't pick them up until 4:00!!! Here's a picture that was supposed to really be of them getting on the bus, but it was sprinkling when we got there so I took it in the car for the memory! LOL As you can tell by their barely-opened eyes that getting up this early is not an easy task during the summertime! :)They ride a bus for 30-45 minutes to get to camp. (Now, that makes me a little uneasy b/c I could let my mind wander off on all the "what ifs" on the busride to and from... but that's just the mommy coming out in me.) Rylan's gone the last few years, but this was Lexie's first! She has patiently waited and listened to all the great stories that Rylan would tell. They were SO excited! I guess I'm getting a little glimpse of what it's going to be like when they both start school in the Fall. I'm not sure who's the happier camper today... them or me?? :)

2 comments:

Raegan said...

man looks like yall had fun at the lake, i wish we coulda went! we are going in august are yall?
i like ur hairspray song. haha i recently figured out that on the dvd it teaches you to do the dances so i've been trying to learn some of them haha
raegan

Stacey said...

I love looking at your pictures, clips, happenings, etc. now and then, Kelli! Awesome- you sure know "blogging"!! You need to teach me some stuff!!!! Hope to see you sooner than later,-
;-) Stacey Foster