"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Friday, December 12, 2008

Momma's Boy

A couple of weeks ago I received this from Rylan. Although he did not present it as a "birthday gift" to me... I have considered it an early one... actually the best gift anyone has ever given me!!



Inside the box were 10 squares that he had cut and this is what they read.












What more could a mommy ask for!!! I love you Rylan!!

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

OHHH sister, your job is DONE!! All that hard work has paid off:)) That is so wonderful!! What a precious spirit he has.

heartlandfamily said...

How SWEET!!!!

heartlandfamily said...

A v-neck? Really?
I need to get to know you better!!! :)

Raegan said...

aww rylan is so sweet haha