"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thangs

Is it really the middle of November??? Wow. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm already thinking about my Christmas tree!! (decorating the tree... one of my favorite things about Christmas) Speaking of Christmas... you might want to click this link my friend told me about: Time is running out - I ordered mine yesterday!

I was getting some of the kid's papers out of the car from church yesterday and ran across this one that Rylan wrote:

It just made me LAUGH out loud! Yes, we do live in East Texas and there are lots of "thangs" I'm thankful for too!! :)

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

That is HYSTERICAL!!

Fun With Five said...

I love it! Made me laugh out loud! HE (along with the rest of our family) is one of the THANGS we are thankful for!

Tootle Family said...

Oh, I can just hear it from his mouth, and yours. so great!

heartlandfamily said...

Did u ever receive ur letters?