"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One more thing...


Oh yeah... something else that just makes me smile. Did I mention Ry's ant farm? It has been the best gift... in fact, I've been known to give them as gifts since he got his! Now, the thought of the lid being left open freaks me out a little, but it's sooo cool! These little ants work sooo hard to move "big" pieces of sand (even though those pieces are soo tiny to us) only to go right back down and keep digging their tunnels, or work on their food, or whatever! I just think that these ants are crazy... they dug a tunnel (which was hard work) only to fill it back up and & then dug another one, etc. I mean... we could watch them forever! In fact, yesterday I was watching them... and I thought... "You know... these ants remind me of myself... they don't stop... I am an ant." HAAA! I'm serious... I just don't let myself stop sometimes!!! I'M AN ANT! I know that God is looking down on me (the ant) & saying that "piece of sand" that she's moving is so little to me, but seems so big to her. In my next life I'm coming back as a snail!! LOL

1 comment:

The Milams said...

We sent off for our ants today...thank you very much!!!