"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Monday, December 10, 2007

Gaylord Goodness

We set out to The Gaylord this weekend hoping that it would get us in the Christmas spirit! It worked! After chit-chatting with Santa, petting REAL reindeer with Ms. Claus, & going down ice slides we are all in the Christmas spirit! The Ice exhibit was awesome! I mean, I truly turned into a kid again while going down the ice slides and I have a feeling that I wasn't the only one! It was truly another great weekend with The Wilsons!

8 comments:

Note This... said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Fun With Five said...

Looks like so much fun! :)

The Milams said...

I want to go!!!!

Chantel said...

How FUN!!!!!

boo and stacy said...

NO WAY places like that exist! That just might be the neatest place ever! What FUN! Thanks for making it a slide show! SO FUN!!!

Tootle Family said...

No way places like that exist...let alone in TEXAS. I sort of remember them building that when I lived in Dallas?!?! I want to see that ice sculpture town.

P.S. I LOVE the ice suits!

boo and stacy said...

ohh it's in dallas? yes, i need (i mean my kids need) to go to that sometime. and yes the ice suits are hilarious. is there a website for the place? and is the family you are with a friends that live in dallas?

oh.....and i too LOVE Beth Moore. I am taking her Patriarchs study right now and saw her in September in Denver. She is so funny and ohhhh soooo right on!! (seeing her again in San Diego in April) ohh wait......am I a stocker?

Anonymous said...

You must call us next year...I want to see the Gaylord..the kids are adorable...Jane