"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Party Like a Rock Star



We partied like rock stars last night and now this rock star is ready to retire. :) Lexie got ready for her own night out with The Adams. She, of course, had to have her fingernails & toenails painted like she (& Emma) prefer them. Don't look too close b/c mommy was in a big pre-party hurry. She also had to put on her new denim jacket in the 90 degree weather (that she hasn't taken off since we bought it) and she was set. She was supposedly spending that night... but that changed at about 10:00. :)



I have to apologize in advance for the video I'm about to put on my blog (with the exception of Z Milam b/c he's gonna love it)! At this point of the night everyone had just had their sugar rush of cookie cake and we were all pretty delirious... but the birthday boy was not about to slow down. BT & I decided it was nice to see Ry coming out of his shell with friends - we thought he only let loose with us and family! He's pretty "quiet & contained" most of the time. Boy, were we wrong... what were we thinking? So much for good manners at the table that we've tried to teach him since he was little.



Those boys sure know how to have a good time! Shogun was just yummy and so fun with the big fire in front of us. Fire mountain is just so dreamy for boys... go-carts, bumber boats, mini golf, & video games! It started getting dark, so some of the pics aren't great... but it is sure was FUUUUN!

3 comments:

Theresa Fernandez said...

What handsome boys if I say so MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! Zach had a great time and is still talking about it!!!! I hope Rylan had a great Birthday..

Tootle Family said...

OH MY GOSH! That birthday party rocks! Happy Birthday Rylan!

Kelli, if I can help try to get that sonogram on the blog, let me know. I scanned mine in, and then saved it as a jpeg. I think. I also saved as a powerpoint slide. (not sure why) I might have used the powerpoint one to drop it in the blog.

Anonymous said...

Great looking boys! Z is already asleep tonight, and I am debating whether to let him see it or not...don't know that I am ready for all that at our house yet!! :) Uncle Jon has already taught us lots of fun things that I am not so proud of!