"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..."
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Adding Another Year

The closer it gets to Ry's birthday the more sentimental I begin to get. I mean... eight years... has it been eight years already? I start thinking back to my little toddler baby boy and for some reason God allows me to see him as that even though I know he is past that stage of life. I just wonder if it will be like that forever? Maybe it's just a "mom-thing". I love looking back... so, in honor of the upcoming birthday boy I thought I'd post some pics of him as the little boy he'll always be to me...



Here's Ry when he came to visit me and see his new baby sister!


Ry & Em playing in the rain puddle...


He busted his lip at the lakehouse...


He was playing in the rain... something about boys & puddles!


This one speaks for itself... poor Maggie... they were sooo excited to get a dog!


I had to change up my blog b/c it was getting "stale"... just like I had to re-arrange my room all the time when I was growing up! :)

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

ohhhh soo precious.....and the pic of Ry and Em running in the puddles.... looks like a postcard.

funny about the blog being stale. i am just the opposite, not so great with change. my room never changed and the only reason things change around my house are b/c of my husbandly.

ohh and Ry and Lexie riding the hummer with the dog. WHAT FUN kids are!!!

stace

Anonymous said...

the pics are awesome!!! happy b-day ry

G-man